Duration : 18 - 24 Months | Eligibility: 10+2 (Arts/ Science/ Commerce)/ college students/ people with a creative bent of mind | Schedule: 2 hours a day for 3 days I
Broadcast Prime Course in Udaipur
Creative skills & knowledge in high-end designing software is all you need to make it big in the television industry. The Indian broadcast television industry was estimated at Rs. 47,500 crores in 2014, and is expected to be Rs. 97,500 crores in 2019*. This growth will lead to an increase in the number of jobs and demand for trained & certified designers to create engaging motion visuals for communication, entertainment, edutainment, and commercial programs for broadcast.
Arena’s AAIP Broadcast trains you in all aspects of designing for broadcast and makes you job-ready. You learn fundamentals and techniques of graphic animation, live-footages, music, sound, electronic & interactive media, and latest tools and technologies used in the broadcast industry.
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena's learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
- Understand concepts of design, composition, typography, visualization, audio-video editing, and digital filmmaking
- Learn to create artworks & illustrations, and retouch images
- Understand the techniques and create storyboards for animation
- Create 2D & 3D animations & vector graphics
- Create broadcast motion graphics & promos using Cinema 4D
- Get hands-on training using latest tools including 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, Premier Pro, After Effects, and Flash
- Specialization in an area of your choice & a professional work portfolio
Graphic & Visual Design (GVD)Develop your visualisation, graphic, and audio-video editing skills, and learn to design for broadcast.
|Concepts of Graphics & Illustrations||-|
Illustrator CC / Inkscape
|Digital Painting||Photoshop Extended CC / Pixlr|
|Digital Filmmaking Concepts|
|Sound Editing||Audition CC / Audacity|
|Video Editing||Premier Pro CC / VSDC Video Editor/Open Shot|
You will get a Certificate in ACBP in Graphic & Visual Design (GVD) on completion of this semester.
OverviewLearn 2D animation, motion graphics, scripting & storyboarding, and develop your own 2D animation portfolio.
|Concepts of 2D Animation||Premier Pro CC / VSDC Video Editor/Open Shot|
|Storyboarding and Animatics||-|
|Motion Graphics using Animate CC||Animate CC|
|2D Motion Graphics Portfolio||Project|
AAIP Advanced AnimationLearn 3D animation, visual effects & compositing, and develop your own broadcast design portfolio.
|3D Basics - Modeling to Animation||-|
|Motion Graphics in 3Ds Max||3ds Max / Blender|
|Rendering with V-Ray||3ds Max with V-Ray|
Concepts & Structure
|Broadcast Design using Cinema 4D||Cinema 4D|
|Visual Effects and Compositing||Adobe After Effects Professional|
|Advanced Post Production Techniques||Adobe Premiere Pro|
|Digital Marketing & Media concepts||-|
|Broadcast Media||Web, Television, Radio, Mobile, YouTube & Social media|
|Broadcast Design Portfolio||Project|