Arena's Design & Publishing Program trains students in all aspects of web designing, digital graphics & image editing.
It's fun being a designer. Designers use their imagination & skills to create interesting layouts, ads, designs for web or newspapers, etc. There is a high demand for designers in all companies & studios. Trained & talented designers are paid very well.
Arena helps you develop the artistic skills required to create attractive & impressive designs & graphics. Join Arena's Design & Publishing Program today & take the first step to an exciting career.
Duration of this course is approximately one year.
Duration: 12 Months
Eligibility: 10+2 ( Arts / Science / Commerce ) / Undergraduates / People with a creative bent of mind.
- Access Onlinevarsity: Onlinevarsity is Arena's learning app for students. You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
- A comprehensive design program
- Hands-on training using latest tools & techniques
- Laddered learning: Learn animation in increasing order of complexity
- Assignments & portfolio development at regular intervals
- Specialization & creating portfolio in the area of your interest
- Industry visits & workshops
OverviewLearn how to visualize design & graphics, along with the concepts of advertising.
- Fundamentals of Computer, Multimedia & Internet
- Graphics & Illustration Fundamentals
- Concepts of advertising
- Print Portfolio
- Design & Visualization Fundamentals
- Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
- CorelDraw X4
- Adobe Illustrator CS3
- Adobe Indesign CS 4